Thursday, January 27, 2011

True Friend

In my life people have come and gone
And I was made to believe that everything was wrong
That happiness was to far out of reach
That a true friend in my life
I could never keep

Then one day, I saw you there
And a friendship began that has never faded
It has only grown stronger, never to be jaded
You have seen my inner most deepest thoughts
Witnessed the pain that life has brought

And yet you stand right by my side
Never letting me give up and hide
Your friendship has kept me through the darkest of nights
And with all these wrongs, you make it right

I am trully blessed to have a friend like you
And there is nothing in this world that I would not do
For you, my friend are a diamond in the rough
And all these words will never be enough
To trully express what your friendship means
And how to the end, I will always be
There for you, through the good times and the bad
Because you my friend, are the best friend I ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...